SkyUp fleet consists of 9 aircrafts
- 6 Boeing 737-800
- 2 aircraft Boeing 737-700
- 1 aircraft Boeing 737-900 ER
- By the end of 2019 the company plans to expand its fleet to 10 aircrafts.
SkyUp has about 50 routes: scheduled and charter
- In September 2019, the percentage of scheduled flights was 55% of the total number of flights operated by the airline.
- As of October 1, 2019, the airline carried 1,557,478 passengers since the start of the flight program.
- SkyUp Airlines routes cover international and domestic Ukrainian destinations.
- The airline is actively developing the airline community inside the Ukraine and have opened such flights as Kiev - Odessa, Kharkov - Odessa, Kiev - Zaporozhye, Kiev - Lviv, Kyiv - Kharkiv, Kharkiv - L'viv.